Our greatest sense of achievement derives from empowering you. Our greatest satisfaction is in guiding you on a successful path. And our greatest inspiration is helping you attain your goals. In your life. In your career. In your relationships. Our leadership programs and services are designed and customized for both Corporate and Individual needs.
It’s Our Clients That Inspire Us
It’s Your Team’s Time To Excel
As a manager, you face many obstacles as you try to develop your current and future leaders. Often, “business” gets in the way of this critical focus and before you know it, the business has outgrown the ability and skills of your leaders.
We assist companies in developing their teams without distracting from the business through Leadership Academies.
Our leadership academies:
- Leverage E-Learning to remove the barrier of pulling people out of the business for days at a time
- Utilize virtual classrooms to support employees who live and work in multiple locations
- We don’t “knowledge dump,” we offer intensive sessions that are taught over several months; allowing the Learners to practice each skill they learn
- We collaborate directly with the business leaders of the organization to determine the specific competencies and skills needed for drive the company results
Leveraging an effective pre-employment assessment is the first step in hiring the right people for the right jobs in your organization. When the right person is in a job that is a match to their traits, they are more likely to outperform exceptions. The OAD Instrument is the highest validated adjective-based assessment on the market.
- Full life-cycle assessment instrument
- Takes less than 10 minutes to complete which keeps candidates from dropping out of the application process
- Coaching reports for individual contributors, managers and sales leaders
- Can be used for team building, on-boarding, succession planning, and coaching
- Options to certified internal OAD trainers to support internal educational needs
Workshops + Team Coaching
Workshops and team retreats should provide education that when applied, new behaviors and skills should drive business results. We work directly with organizations to determine their develop needs and custom design workshops and retreats.
- Gallup Strengths Finder workshops
- Conversation Intelligence workshops and retreats
- Team Building and New Team Assimilations
- Custom designed leadership development workshops on a variety of topics
“If you want an honest relationship
that will drive your performance,
results and happiness –
engage with an executive coach.”
– Jennifer Thornton
Due to our many years of domestic and international experience in providing career counseling to executive and middle-management professionals at companies across the globe, we’ve developed an understanding of, and sensitivity to, the cultural and societal norms that impact how business is conducted in different regions of the world.
We specialize in providing career coaching to multinational, US-based corporations and International companies – from rapidly growing start-ups to well-established businesses – who are seeking to strengthen team engagement,nurture and groom executive-level talent, and broaden the professional horizons of their associates. Services offered to our corporate clientele include:
- Individual and Team Coaching to enhance performance
- Identifying Strengths and Talents of the organization to support the company’s goals
- Promoting cross-cultural understanding and acceptance
- Team Engagement
- 360 Assessments and Reviews
- Executive and Director-Level Scorecard Development and TopGrade Interviews
Our individual coaching services are designed for high-performing Individuals living high-impact lives, who have a drive to succeed. In their lives and their careers. We help our clients to achieve the correct balance between their profession, their personal life, and their community. Among the Individual Coaching services we provide are:
- Career planning & career-evolution guidance
- Defining an individual’s unique skills and experiences
- Educating clients on how to package and sell themselves
- Locating industries that will value and utilize and individual’s talents
- Developing interview skills based on an individual’s strengths
- Identifying long- and short-term developmental needs
- Introduction to the Clifton Strengths process for personal development